Course Description: The Thermoplastic Welding Inspection course provides an excellent overview for everyone in the plastics fabrication industry. The program focuses on plastics as a material of choice and various fabrication methods such as butt welding, socket fusion, electro-fusion, hot air, hot air extrusion and solvent welding, with the main focus being on the inspection of plastics fabrication welded joints.
Course Description: The objective of this training program is to give insight into the intricate interaction of quality and quality management in pipeline design and construction, from planning phase to implementation and installation. The course aims to provide participants with information not readily available in the market but which is critical to ensure the structural integrity and compliance of pipelines.
Practical and real life examples from actual piping design projects were used extensively during the course to illustrate best piping practice as well as to highlight inferior products and the importance of Marley’s ‘Quality Without Compromise’ mandate.
Duration: 1 Day (09:30-15:30)
- SANS 1200 Series: Standardised specification for civil engineering construction
- ENV 1046: Plastics piping and ducting systems - Systems outside building structures for the conveyance of water or sewage - Practices for installation above and below ground
- Pipes for buried and above ground applications
- SABS Permit Conditions
- Design, Installation & Jointing
- TEPPFA (The European Plastic Pipes & Fittings Association)
- Quality Control in the Plastic Pipe Environment (Quality Without Compromise)
- Customised Product Training
- AEI Gas
- Angola Cunene Water Project
- Fraser Alexander
- Leadwood Big Game Estate
- Mainline Civil Engineering
- Mocke Construction
- Quality Plant Hire
- Richards Bay Minerals
- Tech North Steelport
- Ubuntu Plastics